Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SAVE YOUR BULLET

Take a look on the right sidebar which shows "MARKET INDICES" - you'll see RED dominate all the market. With wide downside, Shanghai composite index now running -5,34%. WOW !!
What happened?? - I would define this as an accumulate fear which become bigger and bigger.
Market sentiment became worsen. Even bad news rise in DJIA about the troubles of government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae (FNM 6.15, -1.76) and Freddie Mac (FRE 4.39, -1.46), even though crude settled lower below the $113 per barrel mark.
the sentiment should not reflected on the broaden market.

What would I do? in the situation like this ?

I don't want just fired my bullet while other are fireback to me without specific target.

I will save my bullet - watch this battlefield - re-strategy - put my energy to review which stock might be the good stock when the chaos slowdown. I would watch which stock with the buying signal.

Who would buy the stock in this situation?
The speculator - or the clever fundamentalist ! Be carefull...follow the 'clever fundamentalist' not the speculator.

No comments: